Babu Kaushal Prasad Advocate used to encourage new lawyers - Alok Chauhan Advocate

 Babu Kaushal Prasad Advocate used to encourage new lawyers - Alok Chauhan Advocate 


A memoir related to Babuji always inspires me.  I went to Delhi and Bulandshahr with Babuji for the meeting of the Sangharsh Samiti. I was new and had no experience of advocacy, but I received father's affection from him. He used to encourage new lawyers. In the meeting, I saw that the whole hall was listening to his speech in awe. Even today, when I am upset, I close my eyes and remember him and always find him with me.

Virtuous remembrance

Alok Chauhan (Advocate)

District Court

Kairana (Shamli)

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

मेरी माँ - मेरा सर्वस्व

हरियाली तीज -झूला झूलने की परंपरा पुनर्जीवित हो.

योगी आदित्यनाथ जी कैराना में स्थापित करें जनपद न्यायालय शामली